1. It snowed. Seriously – Monday morning there was snow covering my yard. I was freaking out a little – because of the whole we-do-snow-removal thing. And the fact that plows haven’t been checked, tires need to be swapped and all that jazz. I talk about these things like I actually do them myself. Oh no – that “we” is loosely used: the hubs runs the snow. I offer emotional/administrative/website support. I know that you might think I’ll get out there in my Hunter boots to change tires and test plows and all that jazz (that would be a sight for sore eyes…) – but in reality I tend to leave that dirty stuff for the boys. Surprising, I know.
2. I cooked every day this week. While I do enjoy cooking, it’s rare that I actually make something different five days a week. Ok – I made sandwiches on Wednesday night. They weren’t fancy. But they weren’t leftovers, so my hubby should be a happy camper!
3. I had a dream last night that I was pregnant again. With triplets. It was terrifying.
4. Don’t mistake being terrified for “I don’t want anymore kids”. Mistake it for “I’m not ready to be pregnant yet and three infants at one time might make me lose my mind”. Because that would not be a mistake. That would be the truth.
5. I like donuts.
6. Since I want my jeans to fit I don’t get donuts anymore. Insert sad face here.
7. My belly is finally starting to get back into it’s pre-preggo spot. Slash it’s not where it was at all pre-pregnancy, it just looks better than it did a week ago. Remember when Jacqueline on the Real Housewives of New Jersey said that her belly button used to smile and now it’s all sad? Yeah. I can relate.
8. Ok, in all reality I’ve never had the fully smiling belly button – because I hate ab work with a passion. So it used to be more of a…straight faced belly button. And now I have to do the aforementioned hated ab work just to get it back to some semblance of said straight face. :sigh: What we have to do to have a baby, I’ll tell ya.
9. All of this belly talk is making me suddenly feel like I’m starving to death.
10. I haven’t been to the mall in what feels like an eternity. And I’m not going there this weekend. Where I am going? Menards. And I’m more excited about that than I’ve ever been about going to the mall. My former self is shaking her head at my now-self. And you know what? I don’t care. I like Menards, ok? Good. Glad we cleared that up.