1. The new Jason Aldean cd comes out tomorrow. Baby Ricky and I can’t wait! Can you tell?
2. I <3 The Real Housewives of New Jersey. But last night's reunion finale was almost too dramatic to watch. The downward spiral of Teresa is just...sad. To the point where it's hard not to change the channel - her cray cray is that bad.
3. I've been given some amazing writing opportunities lately. First, I'm contributing to the fabulous Cupcake Mag and Cupcake Mag Littles, the spot to go for not just grown up fashion but the latest in fashionable finds for the little ones in your life! Second, I just found out that I’ll be blogging for WhatToExpect.com, one of the most trusted pregnancy and parenting websites on the ‘net. This is all super exciting, I’ll keep ya’ll updated on what you should check out!
4. I made pumpkin chocolate chip bars this weekend. LOVE them. Bonus: pumpkin is high fiber and low cal – which means it counteracts the chocolate. Right? Oh, sweet justification…
5. Today on the forum: share your newborn essentials from when your little ones were…really little! I want to hear what made (slash makes…) your life as a baby mama easier!
6. Coffee is my new bff. With how crazy busy life has become in the blink of an eye, I thank my lucky stars every.single.day. for my coffee grinder and Keurig (freshly ground coffee is the best). It’s the little things.
7. I’m super into hair wear right now – mostly because I’m in need of stylish ways of keeping my hair out of my face – and consequentially out of the babe’s face + hands while I’m holding him. I just ordered some fab pieces from Etsy – more on my fave Etsy headbands later this week! Trust me, you’re gonna swoon.
8. For all of the messages asking how Lucy is adjusting to life with a baby in the house, I have an update for you! She’s doing awesome. I was a little worried initially when we brought the bean home – only because, well, you tend to worry a lot when you have a newborn in your life. But she’s been amazing. She’s interested in him but leaves him alone. She gets worried when he screams (when I’m too slow at bottle making…) and lays next to his bassinet while he sleeps (only when I’m in the room, too). Basically, she’s adjusted really well to our new little addition!
9. I love this song. Like you didn’t already guess that.
10. I just realized that it’s Monday. The days of the week really seem to blur together lately. Sleep deprivation, much?
And with that…Happy Monday!